CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 28, 2013

Move it along, move it along!!!

Last night, I went over to Marianne’s house to work on what she needed me to work on to help the transfer along at DOL.  Turns out they hate my resume – which is strange because even her husband who is in human resources said I had an amazing resume.  So we changed some stuff in hopes  that the HR department will be satisfied and will get the transfer moving along.  As of right now, if they can get the stuff done next week, my start date will be July 29th.  However, I will be at that beach then so I actually won’t start until the first week in August.  I know it will most likely happen – but I just think it is funny how hard they are making everything.  Ah wells – at least I still have a job here.  Hahaha.   

No comments:

Post a Comment