So last night we continued to work on breaking the co-sleeping habit. Zoey actually protested a lot for some reason. She kept saying she wanted to go home and when I told her she was home, she would say no she wasn’t and she wanted Daddy. So I am guessing that she thought “home” meant our bed. She finally went to sleep around 10:30 and she….
wait for it, wait for it…
SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!
I cannot tell you how overly excited I am about this – I also can’t believe that I procrastinated so long to get her out of our bed! She is doing sooooo well. Today her prize is going to Dai-Dai’s (my nephew) 2nd birthday (which we were already attending, but we are using it as her “reward”). I am pleased, so pleased. My crazy method is working… my googling has been good to me again! So excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment