CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I need a goal.

Since I have graduated college, I have been sort of out of wack and I wasn’t sure what was going on. Yesterday, I believe I put my finger on it and now I need to figure out what to do. This is the first time, I believe in my life, that I have not been working towards a goal and I literally don’t know what to do with myself. When I was younger, I was working on graduating high school – when I graduated high school, I was working on college (which seems to have taken forever) and in the mist of that I started working on my career and had my career goals that I needed/wanted to meet. Before I graduated college, I was able to get to a place in my career where I feel comfortable and of course, I will continue to strive to move forward in my career – but I am happy where I am also (speaking money wise). Now I need a goal – something to work towards and I am not sure what I want that goal to be. I need to figure out my goal fast though so I can get myself back to feeling normal. I need to focus on something, something that I want to do, want to complete. Any suggestions?


For those wondering, Zoey did great again last night. She woke up at 2:30AM for some reason, but went quickly back to sleep when I went into the room to comfort her. We also have no been promising her “rewards” for the last two nights for sleeping in her room and she has still slept in there. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment