So I am sick... it is the first time I have been sick in a long time and I must say that I don't like it one bit. I can't breathe! I went to the doctors and the last time I was there was 11/20/2008 - amazing, right? And he said the last time I was there, I came in for the exact same reason! Well I guess it was my time to get sick - but I don't like it.
In other news - Zoey has started eating baby food. She ate rice cereal for four days and now she is eating oatmeal for four days. On Friday, we get to introduce veggies!!! The doctor said that everything we introduce, she needs to be on it for four days before we introduce something else. Once she has been introduced all her veggies - she can start eating lunch and dinner - right now she is only eating dinner. But I am excited. It hasn't really changed her sleeping pattern any, but the doctor said that some babies won't sleep through the night until they are over a year so it is something that I can just hope for I guess. She only gets up once and then once again when I wake up to get ready for work - so I really shouldn't complain, but let me tell you a full six or seven hours of sleep would be NICE. I look forward to those days again!!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment