Last night, Zoey started getting the sniffles. She woke up at 11:30PM, screaming and crying then puked EVERYWHERE. After that is was almost impossible to get her to sleep. She was just so uncomfortable... I feel horrible. I know that she has what I have because she is all stuffed up like I am. I took her to the doctors just to find out when they are that young they can't give them medicine. She gave me some saline to put in her nose. But yeah - def. feeling like the crappiest mom in the world. The doctor asked if she had been around anyone sick, I said yes - me, then she said, "Oh my Lord, you got this child sick." I almost bursted into tears and I think she must of saw me tearing up because she then went on to say that stuff like that is going to happen and we are always going to share our germs. Well, Joe has been entertaining her but I think I am about to get her to bed...
Oh some good news is - she tried carrots today and LOVED them. Maybe they will make her feel better? Three more days and then sweet potatoes... then greenbeans... the fruits! So exciting. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment