Cyber Monday - one of my favorite days to shop online for Christmas presents! I have been doing it for the past couple of years and I have actually been able to find a lot of great deals. I think it is 10 times better then going to Black Friday... YUCK. I hate lines, I hate rude people that are trying to get awesome deals, I hate Black Friday... but Cyber Monday - HELLO! I love you!!! =) I was able to knock out 5 people on our list and also get some shopping done for my grandpeeps. Got some great deals... I am soooo excited. Almost done.
Well the trip to TN went great... Zoey was an angel in the car to TN and was pretty good on the way back except for the last hour - she was DONE and ready to get out and BOY did we KNOW it! But other then that the trip was great. Got to see a lot of family that I haven't seen in a long time, Thanksgiving dinner was GREAT and it was so much fun seeing the grandpeeps. I think they really enjoyed having us too. I can't wait to go back - need to look at the calendar and see when I can squeeze in another trip.
Zoey is still teething... I think I feel five teeth coming in. I feel horrible for her and she has been a lot more cranky then normal... she also has not been sleeping that well. Joe and I decided today to get this thing called In Arms Reach to try to get her out of our bed. That was the worst idea I ever had... she just can't sleep in a crib now and when she does, it is for a very short time. Next baby, will never get in the bed with me. PROMISE. At first it wasn't bad because she was soooo tiny, but now that she is bigger and has started to sprawl out - yeah the three of us just aren't comfortable anymore! So I ordered In Arms Reach (it was on sale for CYBER MONDAY!!! LOL!) to try to get her out of the bed... we will see if it works.
Joe's bday is on Thursday and we are having a party for him this coming weekend. Should be a good time! I can't wait to see everyone... I also noticed that New Years Eve is on a Friday this year... soooooo I think that I want to have a New Years Eve party!!! We will see how the plans go for that! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment