CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Outdoor kitty ran away... I am sad.

So our outdoor kitty ran away.  I was quite sad about the whole thing, even though a neighbor had warned us that outdoor cats just don't seem to stay around.  He wasn't sure if they just run away or get killed by something - I just hope our outdoor kitty found somewhere warm to go.  I am just going to pretend that he found his way back to his home.  =)  Sounds like a good story to me. 

This weekend will be busy!  We are having Joe's 26th birthday party on Saturday and then we are getting hay on Sunday.  I really hope that the snow holds off.  Seriously, I am not ready for snow!  I think last year we got enough snow to last me a couple of years.  I would like a good snow when Zoey is like 2 and can play in it!  This year, any snow - I think -  would be a waste... much like it was last year because I couldn't go sledding since I was big and pregnant.  haha. 

Someone put Jenny McCarthy's book "The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and Childbirth" on my desk.  I hope it is SLLLOOOOWWW so I can read it!  LOL.  We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment