CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

It's just another manic Monday... wish it was Sunday...

You can thank me later for getting that song stuck in your head!  =)  Well today is my Monday and FRIDAY at work.  Very exciting.  Heading to TN tomorrow... 9 hours in the car with a four month old - not sure how I feel about that.  I will have to tell you at a later date!!!  But we will be there until Saturday.  Sooooo excited.  I pretty much have everything packed and ready to go except for the items we use every day!  Cross your fingers and toes that Zoey behaves. 

This weekend was a productive weekend for me... I had to get a lot accomplished for our trip and I got almost everything done except for clean the spare bedroom for Bridget who is staying at our house while we are gone to take care of our zoo!  I hope I get that done tonight and I also have to get feeder fish for the fish so she doesn't have to worry about them.  But we have a busy couple of weekends ahead of us... which I always dread when we get so packed like this... we are coming home this Saturday, need to get hay (which I believe we are going to try to do on Sunday), and then the following weekend I have a kids bday party to go to and then that evening we are having a bday party for Joe.  Exciting.  Busy, busy little bees. 

Ah wells... what can you do?  And we still have Xmas shopping to do!  I can't believe how close Xmas is!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment