So now everyone is sick in the family - but at least Joe can take meds for it. I am hoping that it clears up by next week when we leave for our trip to TN. Cross your fingers and toes for me. I had to go back to the doctors yesterday because I was having some weird pain - they switched my meds and told me I should be good as new in 5 days. Hopefully that is true.
I feel so overwhelmed about packing Zoey for TN it is CRAZY. I want to take everything because I am afraid I am going to need EVERYTHING but I know it isn't going to fit. Hopefully I pack the right stuff and leave the right stuff. We will see. But we leave on Tuesday, come back Saturday... it should be a fun trip. Really excited to see my grandparents and have them meet Zoey for the first time!
This weekend is packed - it seems these past couple of weekends have been packed. I can't wait until I am done Christmas shopping and hopefully the weekends will become mine again! But I have to get everything ready to go for Tuesday, get the animals set, and pick up a few things for the trip. We also have family pictures with Joe's mom and then Joe has a fishing trip on Sunday and might have to work Saturday. Busy, busy, busy.
I finally finished shopping for Joe's birthday. I really hate that he is a December baby... it just makes it so difficult. I have to figure out what I am getting him for Christmas now. Ah wells... I am sure I will think of something!
We had a baby kitten show up on our back porch last Saturday. I fed him - I know, I know, if you don't want them to stay don't feed them - but he was so small and skinny, I couldn't help it. He has made his home in the stall next to Treza and he has already shown us that he is worthy for us to keep because he left a dead mouse on our back porch. :-/ Yuck. But I guess he wanted to make sure we would let him stay there. He is about 10 weeks old, I would guess and looks like our other cat, Salem, so Joe has named him Junior. When we get back from TN I am going to take him to the vet and get him up to date on his shots. I think that he came from the barn behind us - they always have a ton of kittens when we go over there to get hay so I think that was his home... I don't think they will mind if we keep him. ;-) He is cute though wherever he came from. So I have an outdoor kitty now. YAY! Been wanting one for awhile... we won't let our indoor cats out because one doesn't have front claws and the one that does is terrified of the outdoors. So there is a new addition to the Bowie Family. How fun! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment