Friday, October 29, 2010
Her tooth has broke threw!
So Zoey's first tooth has finally broke threw her gum!!! I can't believe it. It is bottom left center tooth. It is so funny watching her move her little jaw so she can feel it on her top gum. She actually was pretty good for teething... everyone always told me horror stories, and really I can't complain - she was a great baby/teether. She was a little more clingy then usual, but she didn't really cry all that much. I didn't even know she was teething until last Saturday and the tooth had already started to surface. So my baby has a tooth - before I know it she will be grown. Kind of depressing! :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww!! I bet she's cute with that one little tooth poking through! I think Derek was the only one who didn't do so well with the teething! I know Melissa didn't like it either but Derek, well let's just say that boy cried the day he came home from the hosptial and hasn't shut up yet, LOL, and he's almost 4!!!
ReplyDelete