Finally got my blog to look the way I wanted. YAY! Just took me a week.
So this weekend was eventful. On Saturday, we took Zoey to her first kid's birthday party. It was alright... I got cake! Totally awesome. After that I went to Belk's and tried on some pants, ended up getting mad and leaving with a couple of shirts. I don't understand why I am back down to my pre-baby weight, my jeans fit me fine, but when it comes to work pants they are a no go! Ugh.
On Sunday, I took Zoey to get her three month pictures. When I was backing up to leave the house I totally backed into my mom's car. I still can't believe I did that... but we still went to go get pictures and they turned out really cute. I meant to bring the CD with me today - but forgot so I will load them tomorrow!
Other then that - nothing else happened! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment