I can't get this blog to look the way I want it to so I think I might just scream. Yes. Yes. I hate it when I can't figure crap out. BLAH.
Zoey was horrible last night... she went down at 8PM (normal), woke up at 10PM (not normal), woke up again at 12PM (normal), then again at 3AM (not normal), then again at 5AM (normal). Not sure why she had so many "awake" periods. She drank 2 ounces at each. But now today, I am exhausted. I might just go to sleep under my desk. Boss isn't here and I don't think the other boys will care.
On a happier note, one of the guys in my office was running late today and he must of been able to hear in my voice the exhaustion, cause he totally brought in donuts and coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. I was excited. And to think - I thought today was going to be a crappy day!?!
3 month pictures for Zoey on Sunday. So excited. =)
Oh and we were fully approved for our refinancing! That happens next Friday at 5:30PM. That is going to save us $150 or so a month... TOTALLY EXCITED. I think I might have to celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment