So this has been another fun week - oh joy! Zoey woke up on Tuesday, throwing up everywhere. Someone must of went to Brooklen's birthday party sick because my sister, brother, aunt and Brooklen all woke up with the same thing. So that was a fun day and I had to come to work due to the whole Japan crisis and if I would have called out there would have only been one person in my office. :-/ So I had to leave poor Ms. Zoey sick as hell over at my mom's.
Tuesday night was HORRIBLE so I had to take off yesterday. Joe and I barely got any sleep because she was up screaming and puking. Not fun. Not fun what-so-ever. Luckily the intern was going to be there so I was able to take off. Otherwise I think I would have just slept at my desk all day.
Today she seems better. She finally is able to eat and keep it down. She seems to be in a much better mood which is good because tomorrow she has an appointment with her specialist about her neck. It is just a check up - nothing serious. I really didn't feel like cancelling it though so I am happy she got over her bug! Every one else that was sick seems to be doing better too. They only had it for 24 hours, but Zoey had it for about 48 hours. I guess because she is smaller and had to fight it off harder. Who knows? I am happy that it is over though! Sleep is a wonderful thing. :-)
Other then that, nothing great happening. I have an appointment with Nationwide to get our home insurance switched over to them. That is who we have for car insurance so you get discounts and stuff if you have multiple plans. I don't think I have anything else great planned for tomorrow. This weekend, I am supposed to go to a cousin's bday party but other then that I am hoping for a quiet weekend. I haven't had a chance to do homework all week so I would like to catch up. I still have an A in my class (patting myself on the back). I am also toying with the idea of taking a summer class but apart of me doesn't want to while the other part is screaming, "DO IT FOOL." I sort of just want the summer to relax, but then I want my Masters to be done with too. Ahhhh... decisions, decisions, decisions.
The dreaded month of April is upon us - I only dread it because there are soooo many birthday's and we are totally broke because of them. haha. Let's see Brooklen's birthday is March 30th, Jeremy's is April 1st, Dee's April 6th, and Dad's is April 28th. But the good thing - April also means SPRING. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment