CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Transfer date finalized.

So my transfer date is going to be Tuesday, March 15th.  It is for sure so I guess I need to start cleaning up my desk and figuring out what I need to take and what I need to leave.  From what I understand I am taking my current job with me until they find someone to take over so this should be fun.  I am going to be trying to learn a completely new job that I am terrified about and also juggle my current job which takes a lot of time.  I guess I will be superwoman for the time being.  :-/ 

We should be getting our furniture tomorrow.  They actually called and said the delivery time was going to be between 12:45 to 4:45.  So that will be good.  HELLO KING SIZE BED.  I already love you. hahaha. 

We should also be getting the dreaded phone call for Zoey's appointment time for her surgery on Monday.  I really wish they weren't going to be her to sleep.  I am so nervous about that.  I am really just ready for Monday to come and be done with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment