This weekend was a pretty relaxing one. Didn’t really get into much. On Friday, I had to get a paper done that I have been putting off forever. My sister came over to watch Zoey so I could knock it out, which I did pretty quickly to my surprise. I have three more papers to write for this class and then I am done – minus of course the every day work that my teacher feels like he needs to assign. We have these conferences that we have to respond to and it seems like he posts at least two to three daily. We have two weeks to respond to each one he posts, but it is like seriously dude – can’t you post like one a week or something? Two to three a day is a little overboard. I will be happy when this class is over. I reached the half way mark today – which makes me overjoyed!
Other then that on Saturday, I went out with Cassie. She wasn’t her normal cheerful self. I think that her classes are starting to get to her. She told me that one of her teachers made her write a 86 page paper on short stories – I guess I shouldn’t complain about my little 5 page paper that my teacher assigned – huh? We usually go out to Olive Garden and are literally there for HOURS – I am talking like 5 to 6 hours, but this time it was only 2. Joe was in shock when I called and told him I was already on my way home. I think he had a little heart attack. He was for sure he was going to have Zoey all day to himself. Haha.
Saturday and Sunday we took Zoey outside to get some fresh air because it was BEAUTIFUL out. I love this weather. I can’t wait until it gets warmer all the time so we can be outside 24-7. She loved it outside too! She is def. my kid!!! We laid a blanket down on the ground and it was sooo freaking funny because she would NOT crawl off the blanket – it was actually pretty nice not trying to keep her contained in an area, she was totally containing herself. She would crawl to the edge of the blanket and play with the grass, rip it up and stuff but she would not crawl off of it. I guess she was afraid the grass would hurt her legs or something – whatever her reasoning was; I wasn’t chasing her all over the yard so I won’t complain!
Her glue fell completely off her neck last night so I was happy about that. It was starting to look dirty and it was getting on my nerves. I had to force myself not to pick it off. I just wanted to pull it off real quick – I doubt she would have noticed if I had, but it was against doctor’s orders so I didn’t. Drove me bonkers though! But it looks like it is healing really good. I am happy with the way it looks! YAY!!!
My transfer date was pushed to next Monday so that is one less thing I have to be nervous about. Because of everything that happened in Japan, our office (my current one) has to have a body in here 24-7 so they needed me. It might get pushed even further out depending on how long Japan is in crisis mode. That is totally sad what happened over there – don’t you think? I feel bad for them.
Well off to work I go… hi-ho, hi-ho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment