CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Things are getting back on track!

So this weekend was pretty good.  On Friday we took Zoey to her neck specialist and there is a stitch that is inside her skin that is trying to work its way out.  It had created like a little bubble but the doctor said that we shouldn't worry about it.  It is still going to dissolve and then the bubble will either puss out (gross I know) or just flatten out.  After we left there we had some time to kill so we went to the Humane Society.  I have been wanting a dog forever and Joe always has told me no, but now that Zoey is IN LOVE with dogs he has decided that she can have a puppy.  We want something small though and the Humane Society didn't have anything that we were looking for.  Zoey did enjoy that trip though.  She loves dogs. 

I had to go to Nationwide to get the insurance all switched over which went good but after I got home I started feeling like crap and Zoey still had her stomach bug so I decided not to go to my cousin's birthday thing on Saturday.  It actually turned out for the better.  On Saturday, we all just laid around and did nothing.  It was great to relax like that.  Haven't done it for awhile... so I enjoyed it and I think everyone else did too.

Yesterday was errand running day so Zoey and I went to BJ's and Target to get groceries and everything else we could possibly need.  It was a pretty good day. 

This morning I came to work and was told that we aren't manning our shop 24-7 anymore.  Which is a good thing because that means I have my Friday's off again and I don't have to work on Saturday's anymore!!!  YEAH!  I am totally excited... but then I am also sort of sad because I am going to be moving to my new office on Wednesday.  Don't get me wrong - I am excited about the move.  I am just going to miss some of my guys down here a lot.  And I know I am not moving buildings or anything - but it is just going to be weird and I am not going to see them like I do now.  But yup... my official day for moving is Wednesday.  I will no longer be in the office I have been in for 9 years.  WOW. 

But yeah I think that is about it... Zoey is getting really good at standing.  She can stand for at lest 5 minutes.  She hasn't tried to take steps though yet but I think once she gets going she is just going to go.  She will hold your hand though, just one of them - not both, and walk.  She is getting really good with her balance.  Makes me sad that she is getting so big.  She is actually 9 months today which means I need to get busy and take 9 month photos!!!  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment