So I have sucked at blogging again for awhile. Nothing new is really happening anyways... well let me think. UMMMM... I have been super busy with school, work, Zoey, and just life in general. It seems like every weekend we have something to do and it flies by so fast I can't even catch my breath. A huge part of me is regretting signing up for my Masters, I should have just stopped with my BS. Ah wells... might as well keep on chugging. After this though - I will be completely done with school. Other then that my work has been driving me crazy to get a couple of certifications under my belt. I am really not sure when they think I have time to study for those - but I am being told it is REQUIRED by the end of the year. So I guess I need to get on that.
Zoey currently has 5 teeth and is getting 3 more. JOY. The whole teething thing is for the birds. I feel like I haven't slept in days. But ah wells... I guess the faster they come in the faster I can stop worrying about it and watching my baby be in pain! She is getting soooo big. She can pull herself up on stuff now. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is really try hard to stand by herself and start walking. When she doesn't succeed (which she hasn't come close yet) she gets really pissed off and you would think that the world came to an end. It is kind of funny... I just keep telling her, "You can't get mad just because you fell. Get up and try again." Then she gives me a look like I am stupid and pulls herself up again. haha. Good times.
Over the weekend we bought a new bedroom set... upgraded to a king size bed! So excited. It comes next week on Friday and I can't wait to sleep in it. :-) We got it at the RoomStore and this is what it looks like: http://www.roomstore.com/shared/pages/product/product.aspx?ItemId=1390356&ChildItemId=1390355. We didn't pay that much for it though - we bought it in the store and it was actually cheaper then it shows online. I can't wait for it to be delivered. Come on next Friday! I will be able to sprawl out again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment