CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Roomstore... UGH.

This whole Roomstore delivery is becoming annoying.  They were supposed to deliver our bed room set this past Friday but for some reason they accidently scheduled it for March 18th - not sure how you screw up that bad, but somehow they did.  We have completely gotten rid of our other bedroom set so my clothes are thrown everywhere in our spare bedroom - literally EVERYWHERE.  I can't find anything!!!  I am so mad!!!  When I was talking to the guy that actually works at the warehouse we rescheduled it for this Friday coming up.  He told me though to call the manager and try to work something out with him to see if he could knock some money off our bill or get it scheduled a day earilier so Joe and I have been dealing with that.  He told us Friday that he was going to try to get it scheduled for Tuesday - but we have yet to hear anything.  Joe just called him and he said he would get back to us to let us know.  So annoying - it is like a yes or a no question.  I just want my dressers back!!! 

But in good news - I was able to have the manager refrund my shipping costs which was almost $200.00 and he said he is going to send us a gift certificate.  I am looking for a new living room set so that might get me to go back to them for business or I might just give it to someone because right now I am totally hating the Roomstore.  Yes, yes I am!!! 

We took Zoey to the park this weekend for the first time!  It was so much fun watching her face light up.  She had no idea what it was and was amazed with everything.  We got some really AWESOME pictures of her on the swing and going down the slide.  I was with her for most of the slide rides, but there was one where Joe and I both held her hands and she went down it by herself.  She loved the swing though and the mulch!  haha.  She was literally just sitting on the ground picking up the mulch, then throwing it back on the ground, picking it up, throwing it down.  It was adorable.  She is going to LOVE the park when she is actually able to get around by herself.  I am hoping that she lets me load some pics tonight but Joe has school so I doubt it since it will only be her and I.  The good thing is that there is a community center with a great playground literally 5 seconds up the road from us!  I was excited to find that out - I had no idea that is was there!!! 

We also introduced her to the horses again... it was so funny.  At first she seemed scared and leaned as close as she could to me, but then Treza sniffed her and she thought that was GREAT.  She started laughing and kicking her feet!  I really hope she loves horses, but knowing my luck she won't want nothing to do with them because she is going to grow up with them.  That is usually how it works... right? 

I hope everyone had a good weekend like I did!  Can't wait for this coming one and I hope that it is just as good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment