... that I finally was able to schedule Zoey's surgery. It is March 7th, but no time has been schedule which I found odd. They said they would call the Friday, Saturday, or Sunday before and schedule the time so I guess right now we are sort of in limbo. Interesting. Ah wells... what can you do? I will just be happy to have the surgery done and over with. I hate that they have to put her to sleep for it, but I guess it is better because she won't feel it what-so-ever. Sooo... two more weeks!
In other Zoey news, she is pulling herself up on couches, tables - whatever she can really and walking as much as she can while holding on. She is getting quite good at it, but she is also getting quite brave! She keeps letting go to see how long she can stand. The longest I have counted is 4 seconds and then she plops to the floor and screams like there is no tomorrow. She gets so angry at herself! I can't believe how fast she is growing. We all have bets going on right now about when she will be walking. Joe says 8 1/2 months, mom says 9 months, I say 9 1/2. So we shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ashley you and Joe and Zoe will be in my prayers for Zoe's surgery!!!! Oh and congrats on the new job!!!!! Taking risks/chances is all apart of life and growing up!!!! Good for you and Joe on better'ng yourselves and your family!!!!!! I know you'll do great Ashley!! Believe in yourself girl!!! Keep us updated :-)
ReplyDelete