It is Tuesday... I have a four day weekend and I am sort of excited, but then again sort of scared for it to come. Friday, I am going out with my sister. I am finally going to pick up Zoey's birth certificate - yeah I know I am a slacker and then we are going to go look at some stuff for a Valentine Photo Shoot with Brooklen and Zoey. I already have a couple of things, but I really want rose petals because I have an awesome idea. I am not going to tell you though, just in case I can't find them and it has to wait until next year! We also have to go and finish my sister's baby shower registery. She finds out for sure on Wednesday if she is having a boy or a girl. The sono tech told her last time that she believes it was a boy - but she wasn't 100% sure. So we will see.
On Saturday we are going to take the girl's pictures. I hope that they turn out good. I am still toying with the idea of doing photos on the side... but we will see... a lot of people are saying I should and it is something I always thought about doing. I would love to be my own boss... not sure I could make a career out of it, but it def. would be something I enjoyed doing.
Monday we take Zoey to the doctors to get her "pearl" looked at. I am sort of hoping that they just lance it off right there so it will be off and done. We will see what the doctors say and I will def. keep you posted.
School starts on Thursday. Still not sure why I signed up to get my Masters. I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time but now I am feeling overwhelmed and classes haven't even started yet. I can't wait for it to be done and me to be officially done with school. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment