Will continue to post our progress through this journey. One thing I have learned from this diet is, cauliflower can be turned into mash potatoes or rice and you can't tell the difference!!! Nom! It is soooo good. Joe actually wants me to make mash cauliflower for Easter's dinner and not tell anyone until afterwards! Ha!
Monday, March 10, 2014
Day 8 - Sugar Detox Continues
So the sugar detox has continued and we have stuck with it, even through all the horrible symptoms!!! Good thing though is the symptoms have seemed to disappear and I no longer feel like I am knocking on heaven's door. :) I caved and weighed myself, mainly because I was jealous of Joe and wanted to see if I had any progress. Five pounds. I can dig it. I hope by summer time I lose 20. So 15 pounds to go!!! Exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment