CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2014

21 Day Sugar Detox - Shoot Me Now!

Started this 21 day sugar detox on Monday. It cleanses your system from processed food and sugar. On day 1 I was pumped! Ready to get started. Joe is doing it with me and he felt the same. The food that is on the menu wasn't that bad, it was actually a lot of food and I couldn't finish it all. 

Day 2 wasn't that bad either. It came and went without me having issues. Joe wasn't as lucky. He had a major headache and his ears felt clogged. All of these symptoms are part of the detox process. I made fun of him because I wasn't having any symptoms. I should not have done that. 

Day 3 I woke up with a headache. It lasted all day. Joe said his headache was still lingering but it wasn't that bad. 

Day 4 - I felt like I was going to die. I actually had to drag myself out of bed and force myself to work. I was achy all over, I was cold, my head hurt, my ears hurt, my eyes would not focus. I literally sat at my desk feeling like I was going to die - praying someone would put me out of my misery. I came home, took a hot bath, and went to bed - well, tried to go to bed. And let me just say - not feeling good and being a mom sucks. Zoey of course decided I was the coolest thing since slice bread and didn't want anything to do with her dad. He tried everything, I felt like I was going to die, but Zoey wanted her mom. So while I was dying, Zoey climbed on me, showed me how the dog liked to drink water out of the bathtub, and also how loud she could scream. Not fun. 

Day 5, I woke up feeling better. The aches have subsided. My head still hurts a little but nothing like yesterday. My question is - if I feel this way because of a sugar detox, why on earth would anyone ever do drugs? This is the worst. But, I hope it will be worth it. 

You aren't supposed to weigh yourself during the detox, but of course Joe never listens to the directions! He weighed himself tonight and he is down 11 pounds! Can I express how much I hate men? Haha. I mean, seriously, girls could eat lettuce for every meal and loose a pound - if they are lucky - in a week. A guy cuts out soda for a week, they lose ten pounds. I call BS!!! Not fair. I didn't weigh myself and don't plan to until the 21 days are up. Almost a week in!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment