CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 is here.

So 2013 is over and 2014 is here.  Time for everyone to set some goals and try to accomplish them (or forget about them in a few months).  Last year, I wrote down my goals and had them in my planner so I saw them practically every day, which I think helped me accomplish them.  I decided to do that again this year to see how far I get and how well I do.  Some of my goals from last year carried over because I thought they were worthy or I didn't fully accomplish them.  But here we go, these are my 2014 resolutions:

1.) Become debt free (this does not include our house - I am not unrealistic)
2.) Avoid accidents (this was on the list last year and I accomplished it so I decided to challenge myself again)
3.) Learn how to can food (something I have been wanting to try and Joe bought me a canner set for Christmas, so now I HAVE to do it)
4.) Become more spiritual (those who know me, know that I used to be very spiritual, I used to freely talk about my faith in God; but, after my parents divorce, I started lacking in the spiritual department and it is something feel that I need to start paying attention to again)

So those are my goals?  What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment