CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 29, 2013

YaWn.

Zoey is recovering fine from surgery.  She still complains somewhat at night about her throat hurting.  I seriously think that it is only dry because once she drinks something she is fine.  Next Wednesday, she should be fully recovered because that marks the two week point.  It is amazing how quickly it went by and also how quickly she bounced back. 

She also has been waking up in the middle of the night because she has to pee.  I know this is a great thing, but I will tell you – it makes me tired.  She literally sits in the middle of her bed and screams my name to come help her when she is perfectly capable of going to the bathroom herself!  ;-)  For the past three nights, she has woken up at least twice, if not more.  One good thing about this (always find the positive, right?), is that if she continues to wake up dry then I can do away with the nighttime underwear.  We will see how it goes.  I am tired though… just so everyone is aware.


So, my last day at home (which was Tuesday), I received an interesting phone call.  It was DoL offering me the job (again).  I was seriously in disbelief and turned it down.  I still haven’t moved over to my new job (you know me fighting IT crime, saving the world one computer at a time…haha), but supposedly it is going to be soon.  My new boss is on travel this week so I plan on talking to him next week to see if they ironed out any dates while I was on leave taking care of Zoey.  We will see!  

No comments:

Post a Comment