I don’t think the new job is going to work out. I have never been this disappointed in my
life. I guess I counted my chickens
before the eggs hatched. I was so excited
about the work that I was going to be doing there, it is sort of numbing that I
will have to stay here doing what I am doing now when it doesn’t really fulfill
me. This isn’t what I felt like I was
made to do. My brain is supposed to work
harder; I am supposed to be doing something that will change the world. Haha.
Sike, let me stop. In other news,
my current job is throwing more money at me to get me to stay so I guess I
should jump on it. I am going to give it
until I get back to make my final decision.
I just really didn’t see myself doing what I am doing for another year
or ten years. Oh well.
Zoey is pretty much completely potty trained. She hasn’t worn a diaper (except for
nighttime) in two weeks without any accidents.
Since we are leaving for the beach in a few days, I am trying to decide
if I put a diaper on her for the ride or just let her go diaper-less. I guess I will go do some research. Lord, I can’t wait to get away… 7 days at the
beach is just what the doctor ordered.
No comments:
Post a Comment