Speaking of babies, mine are ready for bed so I will have to write later!
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Long time, no write.
Sometimes life gets away from you and so much happens that you forget about one of your passions - which for me, it is writing. Just even this blog, which is mainly for myself allows me to enjoy something I like doing. Anyway, things have been busy in the Bowie family. We added a new baby to the mix, James Nicholas. I had him on Dec. 17th and I named him after the greatest man I know, my grandfather. We are calling him James, Jamie boy, or My Sweet Boy. He is the sweetest baby I have ever met. He just loves to love, smiles all the time, and is just so happy. Fast forward nine months and he has eight teeth (which he knows how to use) and is starting to walk (which he is getting really good at!). He is for sure our last baby so these milestones that he is hitting every day are bittersweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment