Thursday, October 3, 2013
Shut down crisis. You suck.
So as everyone is well aware - the government shut down because Congress and the President are acting like a bunch of babies and neither side is going to compromise, which means no budget for our country and 800,000+ government workers were sent home on Tuesday with furlough letters in their hands. On Tuesday, I was told that we were deemed mission essential - which meant, I still get to come to work. I was relieved to hear that, even though I was still mad that they can't come to an agreement and get everyone else back to work. People need money. People have bills. People need money. On Wednesday, I was told that we will probably not get a paycheck until this mess is over. So here I am at work, working because I am mission essential; however, I will probably not be getting paid. BS. That means, I still have to put gas in my car to get to my job, however until Congress and the President come to some sort of agreement I don't get money. Get your shit together. Get this country back on track. I need money. I have bills. I need money. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment