CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Movin' on up...

So my "new job" posted on Friday and I was able to apply for it.  This means if I get it (which I will) I will become a GS-12 by April 2012.  Nice.  I can't wait.  The following year, if my boss still likes me (which she will) I will be a GS-13.  Nice again.  Finally this whole working thing seems to be working out.  Cha-ching. haha.

Other then that, nothing really has been happening to really talk about.  Joe is still at his job and his school is going to start in October.  My school started today - which I thought it didn't start until the 9th for some reason - good thing I logged in just to be productive.  After this class I will have EIGHT more classes to finish and then I will be what they call "well educated." :-)  I can't wait to be done... even though looking at the schedule for this class I am taking right now, it doesn't seem like it is going to be that bad.  Last semester I wanted to rip my hair out, but this teacher seems reasonable and seems to realize that we all have lives outside of school.  Hopefully it stays that way! 

So over the weekend, Zoey was driving me bonkers because she wanted to go outside, then come back in, go outside, then come back in.  I had to come up with something that would keep her seated for a little while before I completely lost my marbles so I made homemade playdough!  She loved it - for about an hour.  It was great.  Now I am looking for other things that we can keep her busy while we are inside since winter is coming and all. 

Winter = BLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment