CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Update.

You guys thought I was dead, didn't you?  Welp, I am not.  Good thing for you!  So let me see... what can I tell you that you will be interested in hearing about?  We finally were able to get Joe's car figured out - we ended up having to claim an uninsured motorist because the lady turned out not to have insurance.  They cut him a check and he decided just to fix the side view mirror and that is all because his car is pretty much dying on us.  In the past few months, we have dumped so much money into the POS that is it crazy.  I will be happy when we can go ahead and just look for another car for him.  He keeps changing his mind on what he wants, which is fine as long as he stays with an automatic!  :-) 

We had an earthquake the other day while I was at work.  It was a weird feeling.  I stood up during it and I must admit I didn't enjoy my legs moving without me telling them too.  It lasted a few minutes and then we were told to go outside and we had to stand in a park for awhile.  It was weird looking at how every body reacted.  It really didn't bother me much.  I was worried that it scared Zoey, but it turns out she slept through the whole thing - BUM.  And I was worried about my horses because they were in their stalls and when horses get scared, their instinct is to run and so I knew they couldn't do what they were made to do.  I was really worried that the stupid horse (Treza) probably freaked out and fell over, but luckily they were fine.  Other then that, I didn't really think anything of it.  It didn't seem that strong to me, even though they reported it was a 6.0.  There were a lot of people that were totally freaking out, which come to find out a lot of people thought that it was a bomb - so that makes sense - I finally understood why some people were actually balling their eyes out at work. 

Now every one is prepping for the hurricane coming.  It is only supposed to be like a Category 2 or something so I am not even sure if that is something to worry about.  I mean, I know there is going to be like really high winds, but Isabel was way stronger and we lived through that - I think we will be okay.  :-)

Other then that, Zoey is huge.  She has started to run... it is really funny.  Her little legs are so tiny so it makes me laugh to see her go at her full speed.  She gets so excited and just takes off.  Not cool in stores if she isn't in the cart, but other than that it is pretty funny.  She loves saying "kitty-kitty" and every animal on the planet is a "kitty-kitty."  If you try to correct her, she just gets mad, says it again and walks away.  But other then that she really doesn't say much... she can say "dada" and "momma" but most words that come out are just baby talk.  She has finally stopped crying when I drop her off at daycare which is AWESOME because let me tell you that was breaking my heart every day! 

September is going to be full of fun.  Next weekend we are taking a short trip to Myrtle Beach - have to get one more beach trip in before summer is over.  Then the following weekend there are two parties that we are supposed to go to.  The 3rd weekend is the Charles County Fair and I am totally excited for that.  I think Zoey is going to LOVE it!  Then the 4th weekend is Joe's and mine 3 year wedding anniversary (can you believe it!?!) and we are going to Luray Caverns and the VA Safari!  YAY!  So flipping excited.  Other then that, my school starts again. :-(  I can't wait to be done with my Master's and then I will be done for good!  Joe's school starts back up in October so we will be busy studying... how much fun!  BLAH.  Ah wells, gotta do what you gotta do. 

Well there is a little update on life.  Hope you enjoyed it!  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment