I guess it is time for an update. I haven’t updated this for awhile because I have been super busy. Let’s see… what can I tell you about?
The new job is going good. They keep me super busy which makes my day go by faster. I feel like I get to work and then it is time to go. I never thought I would stay as busy as I am staying. I think I am learning my new job pretty quickly… hopefully quickly enough. People finally started talking to me up here too which is always a good thing – makes the day go by faster when you have someone to talk to instead of being mute.
Joe goes for his final interview today for his new job. He already has it, so I am not sure why he has to go for a final interview – seems sort of silly to me. He is supposed to start sometime next week… so that is that. His car is still not fixed. Turns out the lady didn’t have insurance so we are waiting for some insurance company – I forget which one because we have talked to a 100 – to send us a letter stating that. Then Allstate will cover the damages. Fun. Not. The whole thing has been annoying and a mess. He is still looking at cars and I think he is pretty much settle on a Honda Civic AUTOMATIC – I won that one! ;-)
Zoey is getting big. She went to the doctors and weighs 24.13 lbs and is 29 ½ inches long. She is still big for her age but the doctor said that she is still even so it is nothing to worry about. She is trying to walk a lot now… she can take three steps before plopping down. She is adorable. I can’t believe she turned 10 months yesterday. Time flies. I am going to start putting together her 1st birthday party and it makes me kind of sad. We are having it on the 4th of July because I want it on her birthday. Haha. Wow. It has already been almost a year. I swear I was just pregnant!
School is done for both Joe and I. Joe finished with an A… very proud of him. I finished with a B. I was sort of upset about that because I had scored A’s on 4 of the 5 papers I wrote – but the last one I received a B and it counted for most of my grade. Ugh. Ah wells. A B is passing so I will take it. I started looking at the fall schedule even though I dread signing back up. I think I am going to enjoy my summer break!!!
So last Saturday, I was rushing to go to my sister’s baby shower because we were supposed to be at the hall to set up by 1:00 and I didn’t leave my house until 12:30. My mom had told me to come pick her up so I went to her house, only to find she wasn’t there. I was completely aggravated, threw my car into reverse and BAM… hit a tree. Ugh. I am the worst driver ever. Needless to say, I didn’t get to the hall until 2:00. :-/ BUT yeah my car… dented the back really, really good and busted out the back window completely. Depressing. We turned it into the shop on Monday so I have a stupid rental. I can’t wait to get my car back. Joe says he is investing into some back up cameras because he thinks they will pay for themselves. Haha. Wowzers. Dumb, right?
Ah wells… stuff happens – I guess. :-) Bout to get to work…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment