Let me see… a lot has happened since my last post. My mom messed up her back really bad and can’t watch Zoey anymore. That means I had to find a daycare. I decided that I wanted her in a center to give her more of a school type atmosphere and I believe I called about a million before I actually found two that were accepting children. The first one I went to was a complete bust. I actually walked in there and wanted to walk right back out. It was absolutely disgusting! I wouldn’t of left Zoey there if they PAID me to leave her there. Yuck. I still can’t believe people actually drop their kids off there. GROSS. But the 2nd one I went to was nice and I loved all the teachers there, which I was surprised because the two centers are literally up the street from one another. So today was Zoey’s first day at the daycare center. She did pretty good when I dropped her off. She cried a little, but when I got to work I checked on her and they said she stopped crying a few minutes after I left. So hopefully Zoey will meet some new friends and learn some things! They have circle time every morning where they go over letters, numbers, and colors and then they have story time in the afternoon right before nap time and then they have a singing time too. We will see how it goes.
Other than that – I have started planning Zoey’s first birthday! The theme is going to be owl’s… SUPER CUTE. The invites say, “Look whoo’s turning one!” I love it. I can’t wait to get them.
I don’t really know what else I have been doing. I feel like I have been busy – but maybe not. I did my flower beds this weekend. The only thing we have to do is add mulch which Joe was going to do that today. So yeah… I dunno… I guess that is a small update for you guys! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment