With the arrival of our little princess, I have been getting a lot of requests for pictures. I thought it would be easier just to create a blog for everyone to follow instead of trying to remember everyone that needed to be emailed! I will try to keep it updated, but I am sure you know it might be a little hard because of having a new little on in the house!
But just to get you guys started...
Zoey Noelle was born on July 4, 2010 at 8:12PM. She weighed 7 pounds, 13.3 ounces and was 21 inches long!!!
This is the team that helped bring her into the world. They were all sooooo supportive and really helped me get through everything. Dr. Aron (in the middle) is an awesome OB/GYN and I would refer him to anybody!

Our little firecracker! Totally in love. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. I will try to load some more later.
